As one of the most developed industries today, manufacturing companies must manage business processes that require large groups to handle. Manufacturing businesses also need accurate data that companies generate in real-time to help them identify which areas need improvement.
In fact, a comprehensive manufacturing application such as Manufacturing Automation by HashMicro can help you achieve real-time data. Furthermore, it can help predict consumer demand and the profits generated. In addition, accurate data can help you find ways to save costs and increase factory productivity. In other words, our ERP system will allow you to streamline your production processes. As a result, manufacturing companies can calculate the pricing scheme of ERP software before using it to run their operations.
Table of Contents
What Are Manufacturing Softwares?
What is manufacturing software? Manufacturing software is a solution to automating plans and execution of product lifecycle management by integrating project tracking and scheduling from beginning to end. Moreover, suitable manufacturing software makes it easier for manufacturers to eliminate non-value-added processes and remove unplanned downtimes. Additionally, it prevents bottlenecks in the production process.
What Are the 5 Types of Software Used for Manufacturing Companies?
With the many needs of the manufacturing business, you can get help from integrated manufacturing software for your manufacturing business. Besides, you can more easily achieve all of that with the help of automated solutions. Before choosing the best manufacturing software, you can get the pricing scheme calculation. The following is a list of software that will be very useful for your manufacturing business:
1. Manufacturing Software
This one is the essential software system for manufacturing companies. This system is designed to automate manufacturing facilities’ complex and repetitive processes. It can optimize scheduling and resource allocation regardless of the plant location. In addition, manufacturing software has complete visibility of the entire manufacturing process and adheres to quality standards.
The modern manufacturing system features include:
- Manufacturing Order makes it easy for manufacturers to provide instructions needed for manufacturing work, including determining the products to be made, the quantity of the products, production routings, and the commencement date
- Work Order manages work order information and determines the checklist for each task in the work order
- Order Planning enables manufacturers to manage and change production schedules and plan the resources required in the production process.
- Bill of Material helps manufacturers create production formulas or determine the components needed in making a product.
- Routing determines the routing sequence for products and work orders and manages complete routing information such as BOM codes, work centers, machine IDs, workforce names, duration types, and more.
2. Inventory Management Software
Manufacturers need inventory management software to help them ensure materials are always at sufficient levels to prevent downtimes in the production process. In addition, good inventory management software systems allow manufacturers to manage their inventory across multiple manufacturing plants. Also, they can monitor stock availability and allocate all resources through one system.
Here are some main features of an advanced inventory management system:
- Stock Level Management helps inventory managers to set minimum inventory levels and push notifications to prompt timely reordering
- Procurement Management enables manufacturers to automatically reorder certain materials to suppliers when they are running low
- Supplier Management manages complete information of suppliers, making it easier for manufacturers to find the best deals
- Forecasting allows manufacturers to identify high-demand and profitable products, as well as forecast future material needs to avoid unnecessary purchases
3. SCM Software
Supply chain management is a systematic approach to managing the distribution of goods from raw material suppliers, manufacturers, and consumers or end-users. Manufacturing businesses need supply chain management (SCM) software to streamline their supply chains, from ensuring raw material availability to communicating with suppliers as well as controlling purchasing costs to ensure that goods are delivered on time.
The main features of a sophisticated SCM system include:
- Order Management streamlines order processing by eliminating various obstacles, preventing errors, expediting invoicing process, and ensuring timely payment
- Inventory Management simplifies inventory tracking, ensures the availability of raw materials and finished goods, and controls purchasing costs
- Shipping Tracking helps manufacturers ensure orders are sent to customers on time and allows couriers to update the shipping status
- Planning and Forecasting provide comprehensive insights to help manufacturers avoid unnecessary purchases, shortages, and overstock and forecast future inventory needs
- Return Management facilitates the process of returning goods to consumers through effortless steps
4. CRM Software
The manufacturing industry has undergone a dramatic transformation for years. Previously, manufacturers responded to whatever the customer needed. Today, they are becoming more customer-centric. Instead of waiting for customers to tell them what they need, manufacturers can now forecast what will be in demand within the next few months. In addition, you also can use techniques such as lean manufacturing and automation to meet that demand.
CRM systems can help manufacturing businesses analyze consumer behavior more easily through real-time and complete sales data and focus on the best opportunities.
Here are some critical features manufacturers should look for in a modern CRM system:
- Customer Database Management makes it easier for manufacturers to manage the details of their prospective and existing customers
- Sales Pipeline Management allows the manufacturing sales team to create and monitor sales pipelines, update the lead and sales status, and analyze opportunities.
- Email Marketing enables the marketing team to create and personalize campaigns for leads and customers according to their segmentation.
- Sales Reporting helps manufacturers gain insights into their sales profits and losses, analyze the behavior of customers and leads, figure out sales turnover, and so on.
- SalesForce Management helps sales managers distribute prospective customers to the right salespeople while monitoring their performance.
5. HRM Software
Employees are one of the most important assets in the manufacturing business because they are the ones who keep the production process running. Therefore, the company needs to ensure its welfare. Implementing HRM software can help manufacturing companies meet their employee’s needs. Furthermore, companies can also calculate the HRM software pricing scheme before deciding to implement them.
Here are the main benefits of HRM software systems for manufacturing companies:
- Manage employee salaries based on their working hours
- Keep track of employee attendance and leaves
- Facilitate employee satisfaction surveys and performance appraisals
- Ensure a smooth recruitment process for future production planning
Many software types will benefit your manufacturing companies, such as manufacturing, inventory, SCM, CRM, and HRM. Each software has its uses that can help efficiently facilitate your manufacturing business’s performance. Therefore, you must have all the software in one integrated system for maximum performance. If you have software with a separate system, you will only take a lot of time and cost. You need to choose software that provides complete modules and features in one system, such as Manufacturing Software from HashMicro.
Therefore, Hash Manufacturing Automation is the right solution to simplify the production process of manufacturing company activities. This system is user-friendly and easy to operate. It also can help manufacturers simplify their production planning and report generation accurately. In addition, this software is a complete manufacturing system because it is connected to other systems, such as accounting, procurement, CRM, Inventory, HRM, and Assets. This advantage will save you time and cost so that the performance of the manufacturing business becomes more efficient.
HashMicro’s Manufacturing ERP software consists of the aforementioned software components. It simplifies your daily manufacturing operations. Get a special discount of 10% on our complete ERP system by entering the promo code “Hash10” in the inquiry form.