It is important to have an effective Call Center Software in order to monitor, track, manage and route phone calls to and from the clients easily and quickly and engage them. The Call Center Software is commonly known as “Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software”. This tool is mainly used when there are a huge number of client’s requests demanding immediate action. Call Centre software is used to streamline the day-to-day call centre processes so that one can obtain the best out of call centre agent team. It is also used to assess the service quality by call monitoring and recording facility. A perfect Call centre Software offers a variety of benefits such as:
- The software provides customer service agents with an ability to create incoming cases, track them with ease and escalate them when necessary very quickly.
- The software ensures maximum customer interaction with the company providing maximum satisfaction to the users.
- Call centre software allows routing the calls by category, customer industry, etc. in order to ensure the best client service.
- The software provides managers with the ease to analyze call volume, case categories, case times, up-sell rates and revenue per call and many more management functions.
- The software provides with an effective way to prioritize the calls and utilize a voicemail option. It enables the customers to leave a voicemail and prevent them from waiting in queues.
- The skill-based segregation feature allows the most skilled agents to attend VIP calls and work effectively.
- The software provides the agents with the details of the callers waiting in the queues and allows them to make more informed decisions and have a good impact on the customer satisfaction.
- The software provides best reporting features and assists in proper management which includes up-sell rates, revenue per call, case times, case categories, and the ability to evaluate call volume.
- Allows agents to interact with clients in a more timely, customized and comprehensive manner.
- The data is available in a centralized form, allowing the employee’s various departments to share and communicate updated information as well as current status of client queries.
- One of the major benefits offered by call centre software is the power to enhance sales. The software helps call centre executives to effectively manage the current number of clients and easily handle pre-sales queries, accessing client’s transaction history, and processing orders, issuing credits or checking the product warranties, and handling post-sales services.
- Due o increased amount of efficiency of sales and other customer care executives, call centre software is an intelligent form of investment. As it takes less time and resources in order to properly manage and monitor customer interactions. The use of a Predictive dialing solution along with CRM integration is another factor making the software cost effective in nature.
Hashmicro offers some of the best CRM software solution with not just call centre software but other features as well like Sales Pipeline, Salesperson, Leads, Contacts and Opportunity management and customization and email marketing.