CRM (Customer Relation Management Software) is usually more commonly used by B2C (business to customer) companies than B2B (business to business). Basically CRM software is concerned with managing customer data. For example, the processing of orders that are fast, efficient and on time. With CRM data you can use it for future orders such as new product customers. Follow-up emails, enquiry calls and recording their feedback are important for taking corrective actions when necessary. Customers are the king for any business. Retail, Fashion, Hospitality and Travel industries deal directly with individual customers.
Managing a lot of customer data is certainly not an easy thing. Most online businesses they tend to deal directly with customers rather than agents. Earlier, if customers shopped offline they had limitations on interacting directly with certain customers. However, with online trends anyone can see the feedback that exists and can certainly affect the business. A good customer software can help you deal with the situation. Each product or service that users see, it also interacts with existing or previous customers to get information about the product/service.
Another benefit that CRM software provides is that it can maintain good relationships with many customers by resolving their questions regarding a product or service. You can use email to find out more about customer needs, post relevant products and don’t forget to always engage with them. CRM can also help to improve online marketing. In addition to CRM, you can make more accurate decisions by using ERP software.
Tabel Of Content
How can ERP and CRM work together for progressive business?
An efficient ERP including CRM software system can help overcome customer related hurdles which an organization faces frequently. The CRM will help the organizations to store and retrieve the customer’s details immediately whenever required. Customer service executives can analyze data quickly and provide the best solution to customer problems. When the response becomes pro-active, the customer will also be happy to cooperate and settle the matter amicably. Customer care or after-sales service is very important for establishing the reliability of the organization.
The best CRM software would deal with:
- Creating and maintaining a customer database, including the leads from various external sources
- Manage the sales team dealing with various products and services. Keeping the sales team busy with the right stream of products and services can improve their efficiency and sales. The right CRM software will let the management follow each team’s performance with different kinds of products and lead them to the right combination.
- Managing the quotations, order confirmations and invoices.
- Maintaining the call logs is very important. If the customer asks frequent questions then the management needs to understand to take immediate action to avoid consequences.
- Email marketing can create a strong customer base. The businesses need to keep customers updated for new products or discount offers available in order to gain their maximum attention of the customers. The CRM software can aid the businesses in creating campaigns and email templates for different products and services and mailing them periodically.
- Pipeline management is important as the management can get to know how long it takes on an average for an enquiry to turn to a revenue along with the success and drop ratio. If the drop ratio in a particular line is increasing, the management can take necessary actions to improve the sales team’s performance in that line.
- SEO and Content management are some of the most important features of businesses today. Everyone is trying to make sure their business comes first when people search for products or services they deal into. The need for a Search Engine Optimization or SEO portal is an important part of online marketing strategy. CRM and ERP software can work together to supplement the organizational data available and project the same to become visible to more prospective customers.
CRM Software System and ERP
For the customer management software to perform efficiently, a good backup of ERP software is very important. ERP solutions will provide data that CRM can use to analyze vulnerable areas and immediately report them to management. When the accounting software are integrated into the CRM software, the ERP can give accurate details of how costly a customer is to the organization or how cost-effective the sales team is in the business. Sometimes the problem is a high response rate. So, the support team needs to adjust it well to improve the support process. Sometimes a system upgrade is required to cut-short the throughput time. The actual cause of delays can be determined using the ERP and can be reduced to regain and retain the customers.
In effect, an efficient ERP and CRM software helps the business to grow a strong and valuable customer database. This database of marketing and support teams uses to improve relationships. So, they will stay loyal to the brand or business. Use CRM Software from HashMicro to make your business efficiently.