CRM (Customer Relation Management Software) is usually more commonly used by B2C (business-to-customer) companies than B2B (business-to-business). CRM software is concerned with managing customer data. For example, the processing of orders that are fast, efficient and on time. With CRM data, you can use it for future orders, such as new product customers. Follow-up emails, enquiry calls and recording their feedback are important for taking corrective actions when necessary. Customers are the king of any business. Retail, Fashion, Hospitality and Travel industries deal directly with individual customers.
Managing a lot of customer data is certainly not an easy thing. Most online businesses tend to deal directly with customers rather than agents. Earlier, if customers shopped offline, they had limitations on interacting directly with certain customers. However, with online trends, anyone can see the existing feedback and affect the business. Good customer software can help you deal with the situation. Each product or service users see also interacts with existing or previous customers to get information about the product/service.
Another benefit that CRM software provides is that it can maintain good relationships with many customers by resolving their questions regarding a product or service. You can use email to find out more about customer needs, post relevant products and don’t forget to always engage with them. CRM can also help to improve online marketing. In addition to CRM, you can make more accurate decisions by using ERP software.
Tabel Of Content
How can ERP and CRM work together for progressive business?
An efficient ERP, including a CRM software system, can help overcome customer-related hurdles that an organization frequently faces. The CRM will help the organizations to store and retrieve the customer’s details immediately whenever required. Customer service executives can analyze data quickly and provide the best solution to customer problems. When the response becomes proactive, the customer will be happy to cooperate and settle the matter amicably. Customer care or after-sales service is crucial for establishing the organisation’s reliability.
The best CRM software would deal with the following:
- Creating and maintaining a customer database, including leads from various external sources
- Manage the sales team dealing with various products and services. Keeping the sales team busy with the right stream of products and services can improve their efficiency and sales. The right CRM software will let the management follow each team’s performance with different products and lead them to the right combination.
- Managing the quotations, order confirmations and invoices.
- Maintaining the call logs is very important. If the customer asks frequent questions, management needs to take immediate action to avoid consequences.
- Email marketing can create a strong customer base. Businesses need to keep customers updated on new products or offer discounts to gain the maximum attention of the customers. CRM software can aid businesses in creating campaigns and email templates for different products and services and mailing them periodically.
- Pipeline management is important as the management can get to know how long it takes on average for an enquiry to turn to revenue along with success and drop ratio. If the drop ratio in a particular line increases, the management can take necessary actions to improve the sales team’s performance in that line.
- SEO and Content management are some of the most important features of businesses today. Everyone is trying to make sure their business comes first when people search for products or services they deal with. The need for a Search Engine Optimization or SEO portal is an important part of online marketing strategy. CRM and ERP software can work together to supplement the organizational data available and project the same to become visible to more prospective customers.
CRM Software Systems and ERP
For the customer management software to perform efficiently, a good backup of ERP software is very important. ERP solutions will provide data that CRM can use to analyze vulnerable areas and immediately report them to management. When the accounting software is integrated into the CRM software, the ERP can give accurate details of how costly a customer is to the organization or how cost-effective the sales team is in the business. Sometimes the problem is a high response rate. So, the support team needs to adjust it well to improve the support process. Sometimes a system upgrade is required to cut short the throughput time. The actual cause of delays can be determined using the ERP and can be reduced to regain and retain customers.
In effect, efficient ERP and CRM software helps the business to grow a strong and valuable customer database. This database of marketing and support teams uses to improve relationships. So they will stay loyal to the brand or business. Use CRM Software from HashMicro to make your business efficient.
I just came across this ERP Software Dubai which offers wide range of IT services
May your fellow readers can get benefited