< Back to Career Page
UI/UX & Graphic Designer
- Create a website & landing page design from wireframe to preparing all assets based on company needs.
- Ensure work is done on time with excellent quality.
- Able to research, create and discuss UI/UX software systems with the product team and execute based on what they need.
- Responsible for any marketing needs such as ads banner, poster, company profile, social media ads, etc.
- Have a good taste in design that fits company branding guidelines.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency and quality of the design.
- The ability to edit video & motion graphic is a plus
- Able to explore various type of design
- Supervise another graphic designer, maintain quality, and give feedback for improvement
- Minimal Bachelor degree majoring in Graphic Design
- Proficient in using Adobe XD / Figma / other similar software, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop ( Adobe After Effects is a plus)
- Able to generate marketing graphic design for advertising, promotion, pitch deck, flyer, social media, email, etc.
- Able to deliver assets needed to the developer
- Able to work in a team
- Could estimate deadline and deliver the design on time
We are an ERP and business software solution provider that is looking for enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join our company, where we harness technologies that empower people to do their best work.Apply Now