< Back to Career Page
- Assist customers in troubleshooting problems, diagnose issues with software installation and application, identify sources of the problem and offer solutions.
- Involved in the creation of new software and work closely with software engineers and development teams to identify and resolve potential issues in the development stage.
- Analyze all aspects of the software and make suggestions throughout the development phase to help avoid issues in the final product.
- Determine, review criticality and prioritize resolution of issues.
- Resolve cases and support Lead Software Support Analysts.
- Engage in Knowledge Management process by creating and using materials.
- Guide clients to use self-help resources.
- Offer direct customer service and technical support to user through phone, email and in-person.
- Support clients to answer queries, locate information and review technical requirements.
- Record customer change requests and technical requirements.
- Record issues and solutions to troubleshoot guides.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
We are an ERP and business software solution provider that is looking for enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join our company, where we harness technologies that empower people to do their best work.Apply Now