Public Relation Executive
Create, manage, and execute PR strategies and tactics that actively pushes the company’s image, visibility, business development and products, including but not limited to:
- Creating, adhering to, and maintain public facing Company tone and points of view
- Writing press releases (English & Indonesian)
- Conducting internal audits and briefings to align company and brand voice, tone, and points of view.
- Fostering direct and friendly relations with journalists, editors, and other media stakeholders in Indonesia
- Fostering direct and friendly relations with game industry journalists, editors, and other game industry media stakeholders in Indonesia and internationally
- Fostering direct and friendly relations with game industry peers in marketing, PR, and corporate leadership in Indonesia and internationally
- Creating public and media events that serve company PR and marketing goals
- Proactively create PR engagement opportunities
- Create and maintain, an annual list of PR events, engagements, opportunities
Create, maintain, and curate media lists and connections in Indonesia and abroad.
Create, maintain, and curate industry connections in Indonesia and aboard.
Represent the company in interviews, press conferences, presentations, and any other public facing engagements.
Provide feedback and advice to external facing company initiatives (marketing, PR or otherwise) to align with company PR strategies and initiatives
At least 2 years experience as Public Relation, Corporate Communication, or similar with this position.
Must be able to write competently in English and Indonesian.
Must be able to communicate effectively in English and Indonesian.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills to engage and develop mutually beneficial relationships in the field.
Must have an understanding of the game industry, its PR and business practices
Excellent proactive and reactive management skills.
Able to negotiate, present, and network effectively with an international audience.
Strong work ethic and a self-starter mindset.
Extensive personal networks in the game industry, media, and marketing
Active social media presence and reach
Proven examples of PR activities during a game launch
We are an ERP and business software solution provider that is looking for enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join our company, where we harness technologies that empower people to do their best work.Apply Now