< Back to Career Page
ERP IT Trainer
- To facilitate staffs learning through lectures and tutorials.
- To produce high quality teaching and learning materials to support and develop staffs learning.
- To contribute to the company development of curriculum and course materials.
- To take responsibility for developing ideas for employees’ trainings
- To design SOP for internal training & development department.
- To be responsible for the co-ordination of administrative duties in areas such as admissions, time-tabling, examinations, assessment of progress & employee attendance.
- To develop suites of new modules and contribute to overall programme design.
- To resolve problems regarding the delivery of teaching programmes, and to identify opportunities for the strategic development of these activities.
- To contribute to innovation, engagement, and knowledge transfer.
- To design and deliver one off lectures or workshops as required, providing feedback on performance.
- To travel regionally and overseas to conduct trainings and participate in project implementation.
- Any duties assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Training & Development or equivalent
We are an ERP and business software solution provider that is looking for enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join our company, where we harness technologies that empower people to do their best work.Apply Now