< Back to Career Page
- Create, update and maintain a variety of project controls that track the status of: individual projects or task orders, changes to projects or task orders, matters involving quality controls, and other aspects of the project(s) or task order(s).
- Analyze reports and use personal influence to create priorities that prevent delays to critical activities within the project.
- Establish, monitor, communicate and maintain project schedules.
- Write software/technical documentation for assigned ERP projects.
- Proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate solutions.
- Assist in ensuring that all aspects of the project are compliant with all contract terms and legal requirements that govern the project and the community in which the project(s) takes place.
- Participate in manage activities that are related to ensuring timely completion.
- Participate in life-long learning opportunities and professional development.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and industry networking functions.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in the fields of computer science
- Passionate to work in the information technology sector
- Willing to work overtime when required to meet important deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well with others and lead a team
- Proficient in written & spoken English
- Good time management ability
- Possess analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge in HTML, Cpanel, WHM & AWS is a plus
We are an ERP and business software solution provider that is looking for enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join our company, where we harness technologies that empower people to do their best work.Apply Now