Singapore Careers / Product Manager
Product Manager architects the future of our products by bridging engineering and business as you manage a product's full lifecycle, from strategic planning to development and launch. The Product Manager will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans.
- Monitor and analyse new technologies and inform company of their potential applications to the business. Conduct and lead forward looking research studies.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Experienced in the ERP industry
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in ERP Software
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Fast learner and great passion for innovation
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A minimum of relevant diploma degree