Indonesia Careers / System Specialist
System Specialists analyses requirements from Project Managers, translating them into tasks for developers and manages the development and testing cycle with developers. He / She must demonstrate the ability to manage the cradle-to-grave aspects of the entire life-cycle of IT and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software project. System Specialists position includes an understanding of IT task tracking, time reporting, issue tracking, estimate submissions and project status reporting.
- Create, update and maintain a variety of project controls that track the status of: individual projects or task orders, changes to projects or task orders, matters involving quality controls, and other aspects of the project(s) or task order(s).
- Analyze reports and use personal influence to create priorities that prevent delays to critical activities within the project;
- Establish, monitor, communicate and maintain project schedules;
- Write software/technical documentation for assigned ERP projects;
- Proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate solutions;
- Assist in ensuring that all aspects of the project are compliant with all contract terms and legal requirements that govern the project and the community in which the project(s) takes place;
- Participate in manage activities that are related to ensuring timely completion;
- Participate in life-long learning opportunities and professional development.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and industry networking functions.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Good knowledge in the fields of computer science
- Passionate to work in the information technology sector
- Willing to work overtime when required to meet important deadlines
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Logical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- The ability to work well with others and lead a team
- Good time management ability
- Possess analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Able to keep and maintain a budget
- Speaks fluent English
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent functional and technical knowledge in Odoo/OpenERP is a plus
- Knowledge in HTML, Cpanel, WHM & AWS is a plus
- Fresh graduates welcomed to apply